13000-Watt (LP)/13000-Watt (NG) Standby Generator with Wi-Fi and Whole House 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
As the #1 selling home standby generator brand, Generac’s® Guardian Series® generators provide the automatic backup power you need to protect your home and family during a power outage. Now coming with FREE Mobile Link™, allowing you to monitor the status of your generator on a phone, tablet or computer from anywhere in the world. Connected to your existing LP or natural gas fuel supply, it starts within seconds of sensing power loss – automatically – and runs for as long as necessary until utility power returns. Choose from just enough power to cover essential circuits or whole house coverage. Generac’s® Guardian Series® offers benefits that few competitors can match. Engineered and built in the U.S.A., the new lineup of home standby generators are engineered to save you money on installation while offering the same reliability and peace of mind you get from all Generac® home standby generators. Features that simplify the process for our installers include removable door panels, a base pad that requires minimal ground preparation and more efficient wiring techniques that save time on installation. Innovative engine design and rigorous testing are at the heart of Generac’s® success in providing the most reliable generators possible. Generac’s® G-force engine is purpose-built, capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that is more reliable and requires less maintenance than any competitive engine. All backed by 24/7/365 customer support and a nationwide dealer network of more than 6,000 strong, the best in the market.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200-amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- 5 Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- True Power™ Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances
- “Generac generators and engines are Engineered and Built in the USA*
- *Built in the USA using domestic and foreign parts”
- Generac’s G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine. Generac’s new G-Force engine features hydraulic lifters – improving engine performance and extending the life of the product. (Hydraulic lifters only available on the 13 & 16 kW)
- 24/7•365 Customer Support Team standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.
- Quiet-Test™ Self-Test Mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel.
- Tough, Durable All-Aluminum Enclosures: Our RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
- Smart, User-Friendly Controls. Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Mobile Link™ Remote Wireless Monitoring FREE with every Guardian Series Home Standby Generator allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Easily access information, such as the current operating status and maintenance alerts. Connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly and convenient assistance. With Mobile Link, you are taken care of before the next power outage.
- Weight: 8000 lb
- Width: 49 in
- Depth: 27 in
- Height: 45 in
- Wattage: 13KW